The TENET EMotion controller is a high-performance 4-axis motion controller specifically designed for LabVIEW users.
With its compact design and easy-to-use software interface, the EMotion controller is perfect for a wide range of applications in research, industry, and education. This motion controller allows for precise control of motion, enabling users to conduct experiments with reliability and repeatability.
TENET EMotion product highlights:
- 4-axis Ethernet motion controller
- Pulse output for motor control (Max rate: 8M pps)
- Programmable acceleration and deceleration time
- Trapezoidal and S-curve velocity profile
- Encoder input (ABZ) up to 10MHz
- Home/FWD/REV limit inputs
- Servo On/Alarm Clear outputs
- Breakpoint/Position Capture functions
- Optional breakout board for direct connectivity to drives:
- Delta ASDA-A2
- Delta ASDA-B2
- Yaskawa SGDV/SGD7 (Sigma-7)
- Panasonic Minas A4/A5/A6
- Mitsubishi MR-J4/JE
- Mitsubishi MR-J2S
- Motion Express VI, making LabVIEW programming easy!